KX1 In-Wall Keypad
The KX1 in-wall keypad is designed for intuitive multi-room audio control via the RTI control system. A 1.2” color OLED display, eleven fully-programmable hard buttons and an open architecture, provide simple control over media streamers, AV receivers and more. When integrated with an RTI XP control processor and supported distributed audio systems, the customizable LED display provides two-way feedback from the selected source while a backlit bar displays the current volume level. Easily blending into any decor, the KX1 is compatible with standard Decora® style wall plates and is available in white, black and light almond.
- In-wall keypad with 1.2” color OLED display with two-way metadata feedback.
- Assignable/programmable hard buttons for common functions.
- Available in white, black and light almond.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Use any standard Decora® type wall plate.
- IR output for direct control of devices up to 1000 feet away.
- Ethernet port enables reliable communication with RTI control system.
- Fits in a single gang electrical outlet box.
- Software and firmware updates via USB and Ethernet.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.