From the kitchen countertop to the conference room, the versatile CX7 is perfect wherever “always on”, intuitive control is required. The 7” LCD touchpanel has adjustable tilt, allowing the display to be angled straight up to nearly flat. The CX7 can even be mounted inverted under a cabinet. Additional features include wired and wireless Ethernet for two-way control, digital video (motion JPEG) and web browsing, while analog audio/video inputs and stereo speakers provide video viewing from sources such as satellite TV or security cameras.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- 800x480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch screen.
- Composite, S-Video or Component video input at up to 480i, 576i, 480p or 576p.
- Analog audio input and stereo speakers.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T and 802.11 Wireless Ethernet.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Optional modules/processors provide additional two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet Programming.
- Adjustable tilt display (from 10°-90°) or unit can be mounted under a cabinet.