QIP-D IPTV Decoder-Controller
Contemporary Research’s new QIP-D IPTV Decoder/Controller is the latest product for decoding IPTV streams and includes an integrated display controller. The QIP-D accepts MPEG2 or H.264 single program or multiple program transport streams and is compatible with unicast or multicast UDP and RTP IPTV streams.
The QIP-D IPTV Decoder/Controller features HDMI output and video scaling from 480i to 4K. Users can select channels, volume, and power from the front panel controls, handheld IR remote, or external control system.
The integrated display controller can control power and source selection on the connected display device when used in conjunction with an ICE-HE-DXL Display Control Center, Display Express, or a third-party control system. The QIP-D IPTV Decoder/Controller has an onboard control database of RS-232 protocols for common displays. The display type can be selected in the setup menu. As a result, custom programming is not required for display control when used with Display Express or an ICE-HE-DXL. A channel list of programs can be uploaded from a PC running CR Toolbox software, a free universal application designed to connect and update CR products.
- Decodes video over IP UDP and RTP streams in MPEG2 and H.264 formats, at low and high bitrates
- Plays MPEG2 and H.264 files from optional memory stick
- Selects and displays closed captioning text
- HDMI - selectable video output resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K and auto
- HDMI embedded PCM fixed or PCM variable audio
- SPDIF optical PCM fixed or PCM variable audio
- Analog stereo
Setup and Control
- Receives commands from Display Express software or the ICE-HD-DXL Display Control Center over Ethernet for channel selection, volume, and display control
- Channel list updatable from CR Toolbox
- Channel selection by direct channel entry or channel up/down
- Control via front panel, optional IR remote control, Web GUI, or UDP commands from Display Express software, Display Control Center, or custom control system
- RS-232 for display control, with selectable database of make/model control types
- Setup for on-screen menu, Web GUI or IP commands
- Firmware updateable over Ethernet from CR Toolbox
- Includes mounting wings
- Options include PS12-1.0 power supply, RS-232 cables, remote IR sensor and IR remote