LED-based DLP® projector
Building on the FL32 series, the FL33 features 2nd generation LED’s for increased brightness. State-of-the-art optical components further improve the color performance. Geared with the latest technology and innovation, this is a 1,000-lumen LED-illuminated projector.
The new generation of LEDs produce more brightness at less power, with 1,000 lumens in its brightest mode.
The FL33 excels in reliability, operational warranty and performance. Motion platform compatible, designed and warranted for 24/7 use, it is perfect for demanding installations that require continuous performance and uptime.
The FL33 is based on the same platform as the FL32. Building on a platform with a proven track record of high-quality, high-performance products, the bar was raised even further.
- 2nd Generation solid-state LED illumination
- 100,000-hour LED lifetime
- 1920x1200 or 1920x1080 resolution
- Built-in smear reduction processing SRP™
- Up to 1,000 ANSI lumens brightness (mode dependant)
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Unrestricted installation flexibility
- Wide range of Ultra high-quality projection lenses
- RealColor™ color management
- Motion platform compatible