Universal HDMI Audio De-embedder
The Atlona AT-UHD-M2C-BAL is an audio converter used to extract and downmix multi-channel digital Dolby® and DTS® surround sound signals from HDMI sources to balanced analog signals for professional audio systems. The converter provides controls for one- or two-channel mode, volume, mute, bass, and treble via RS-232, TCP/ IP and a web-based GUI. A balanced analog audio output is provided on a 5-pin captive screw connector. The video pass-through design of the AT-UHD-M2C-BAL allows it to be placed anywhere in the signal path where a convenient audio feed to the sound system is required.
The AT-UHD-M2C-BAL is a 4K/UHD HDMI Multi-Channel Digital to Two-Channel Balanced Analog Audio Converter
In commercial applications where audio is provided by an HDMI source, integrators need an easy solution to extract balanced, +4 dBu, two-channel or monaural audio for professional sound reinforcement systems while maintaining full 4K/UHD video signal integrity for video switching and distribution systems. Integrated control reduces total cost in simple systems
- Universal de-embedder for dolby and DTS signals allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Downmixes multi-channel audio to 1 or 2-channel
- Audio provides easy integration of HDMI audio sources into professional audio systems
- Balanced audio output allows for fast and proper integration with professional sound systemsINDICATOR
- Lights uses LED indicators to identify the incoming audio format.
- Volume and EQ adjustment audio adjustment without external DSP
- 4K/UHD Support ensures all high-resolution signals are passed to video system
- Control capabilities easy interface to control systems for simplified audio system adjustments
- Default switch provides quick troubleshooting adjustment when control systems are not available