ZW-9 Z-Wave® Interface Module
The ZW-9 Z-Wave interface utilizes the Z-Wave wireless protocol to provide the communication link between RTI systems and lighting, door locks, thermostats, and other Z-Wave-enabled devices. Eliminating the need for a different app for each device, the ZW-9 — combined with an RTI XP processor — provides users with unified control and monitoring over all devices directly on their RTI user interface.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
The ZW-9 Z-Wave interface enables simple and cost-effective monitoring and control of Z-Wave-enabled systems and devices via an RTI control system.
RTI Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Wireless control and monitoring of Z-Wave lighting devices via the RTI control system.
- Certified as a Z-Wave Plus product, ensuring seamless interoperability with Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with a broad range of Z-Wave certified electronics including door locks, security, devices, window shades, thermostats and more.
Expandable and scalable system allows control of more than 200 devices.
- Programmed using RTI Integration Designer software.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or included power supply.