RKM-1+ In-Wall Distribution Keypad
The RKM-1+ is a simple, intuitive keypad designed for multi-room audio control. Eight fully-programmable hard buttons and an open architecture provide the flexibility to control almost any multi-zone receiver or distributed audio system. The RKM-1+ incorporates a customizable LED backlit film which provides two-way feedback of power status, selected source, and volume level when used along with RTI XP processors and supported distributed audio systems. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RKM-1+ is perfect for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets and ships with white, black and light almond faceplate and buttons.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Provides feedback from distributed audio systems (ex. AD-4x/AD-8x)and multi-zone receivers via compatible RTI XP series control processor (XP-6/XP-8s).
- Includes white, black, and light almond faceplate and interchangeable buttons.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate.
- Fits in a single gang outlet box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Customizable LED backlit film source indicator.
- Custom laser-etched LED films may be ordered using LaserShark.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and two-way control.
- USB Programming.