KX7 In-Wall Touchpanel
The extraordinary KX7 is packed full of features for complete control of entertainment, environment and security systems in any residential or commercial installation. The wall-mounted touchpanel has a slim profile, framing a vivid 7” LCD that can be custom tailored for intuitive control, while the multi-touch capacitive touchscreen allows screen swiping for page navigation. The built-in RS-232 and infrared communication allow for direct control of electronics without a control processor. In addition, video inputs make it possible to view analog video at up to 576p, while an Ethernet connection enables even more functionality, such as viewing IP security cameras, surfing the web and advanced two-way control. The integrated camera, microphone and speakers enable the convenience of intercom support directly on the KX7.*
* Video intercom support will be added in a future firmware update.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Vivid 7” 800x480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch
screen that allows screen swiping for page navigation.
- Composite, S-Video or Component video inputs allow viewing analog video at
up to 480i/576i/480p/576p resolution.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Built-in serial port for direct RS-232 control (one-way).
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable intercom capability (future support for video intercom)*.
- A proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE) and 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white, light almond, black or brushed aluminum (ships with white).
- Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.