Virtual Panel App
Virtual Panel offers users the same intuitive control experience they receive from their RTI remote controls on their desktop and laptop PC’s running Microsoft Windows® (See System Requirements). Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI system from any Internet connection, the Virtual Panel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Whether at work, on vacation, or anywhere in between, users can access the Virtual Panel to adjust thermostats, monitor security systems, turn off lights, and much more, right from their computer. Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the Virtual Panel interface can be customized to accommodate any size laptop or monitor display and provides full two-way feedback from any compatible RTI XP series control processor.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Control and monitor your RTI system from any Ethernet-connected PC running Microsoft Windows® (NOTE: See System Requirements).
- Full two-way feedback from supported devices through XP series RTI control processor.
- Secure local or remote access from any Internet connection.
- Fully customizable using RTI Integration Designer® Programming Software.