The RTiPanel app is a perfect example of how today’s electronics are converging in new and exciting ways. Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on an Apple or Android smart phone or tablet device. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI XP series control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office, on vacation, or virtually anywhere in between. The RTiPanel app is also available for local, one-way control using the RP-4 control processor.
Click here to learn more about the SURFiR Companion Remote for use with the RTiPanel app.
- Control and receive feedback from audio, video, lighting, security,
climate, and more!*
- RTiPanel app available through Apple App Store®, Google Play® and
the Amazon App Store®
- Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and Android™
devices into new or existing RTI control systems utilizing an XP
series and RP-4 control processors.*
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used
for all RTI products.
- Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal
extra programming required.
- RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art,
graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!*
- Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi®
or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.*
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming stored on Apple/Android devices and
updates automatically when changes are made.
* Two-way control, Android device support and off-site access requires an XP series control processor.