6,000 ANSI lumens, WXGA, single-chip DLP laser phosphor projector
Producing a noise level of just 35dB, the Barco laser phosphor projectors are the quietest laser phosphor projectors currently available.* The PGWX-62L offers WXGA resolution (1,280 x 800) and features a lightweight and compact design that blends in nicely. What’s more thanks to its laser phosphor light source the projector offers long lifetime, low maintenance (no lamps and filters) and great color performance.
What you'll love about the PGWX-62L
- Quietest laser phosphor projector on the market*
- Long lifetime of 20,000 hours
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to laser light source
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design that seamlessly blends in
- Flexible installation thanks to 360° rotation and portrait mode
- High-quality images with an unmatched level of detail and contrast
- Button-free and cable-free for simple operation and less clutter
- Reliable DLP technology for true ease of mind
- Flexible color management thanks to preset image modes
- Intuitive control menu with the most common features at your fingertips
- User-friendly remote control that features just one button
Supporting the integration of optional connectivity modules, the PGWX-62L is future-proof and can be upgraded with extra functionalities. Based on Barco’s wireless presentation system ClickShare, the ‘ClickShare Inside’ option can be nicely integrated - allowing users to wirelessly share their content on-screen, for true collaboration.