6,000 ANSI lumens, WUXGA, single-chip DLP laser phosphor projector
Producing a noise level of just 35dB, the Barco laser phosphor projectors are the quietest laser phosphor projectors currently available.* Designed for fixed installation, the compact and lightweight PGWU-62L projector features WUXGA resolution (1,920 x 1,200). Its laser phosphor light source offers long lifetime, low maintenance (no lamps, no filters) and great color performance.
What you'll love about the PGWU-62L
- Quietest laser phosphor projector on the market*
- Long lifetime of 20,000 hours
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to laser light source
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design that seamlessly blends in
- Flexible installation thanks to 360° rotation and portrait mode
- High-quality images with an unmatched level of detail and contrast
- Button-free and cable-free for simple operation and less clutter
- Available in black and white
- Reliable DLP technology for true ease of mind
- Flexible color management thanks to preset image modes
- Intuitive control menu with the most common features at your fingertips
- User-friendly remote control that features just one button
Supporting the integration of optional connectivity modules, the PGWX-62L is future-proof and can be upgraded with extra functionalities. Based on Barco’s wireless presentation system ClickShare, the ‘ClickShare Inside’ option can be nicely integrated - allowing users to wirelessly share their content on-screen, for true collaboration.