High-definition video collaboration is truly possible from anywhere.
This rugged and lightweight mobile telepresence product features Cisco’s premium codec technology in a portable, briefcase-style form factor. Specifically designed for remote field locations, the Tactical is ideal for use by military, emergency response, and other field-based industries.
The Tactical Brings Video Collaboration to the Field
Designed to be used in harsh environments, the high impact plastic shell minimizes impact while an aluminum interior frame provides structural strength. The 17.5-inch screen is fully readable in sunlight, and the high-definition (HD) 1080p, 16 x 9 aspect ratio camera provides a quality image of the field user and environment. The unit is based on a Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set codec (SX20) and supports H.323, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) dual stream up to 6 Mbps. You can also set up the Tactical in a mobile telepresence conference room scenario with an external microphone, camera, and monitor. The SX20 codec supports embedded capability for multipoint support with Cisco TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling you to add three additional participants to a telepresence call.
- Water, sand, impact, chemical, and corrosion resistant to provide portability, durability, and functionality
- 17.5-inch screen optimized for use in full sunlight
- Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set codec for HD video, full duplex audio, and embedded MultiSite capability.
- Easy provisioning and self-configuration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS), or Cisco Callway
- Ability to connect secondary microphone, camera, and display to create a conference room environment in the field