HDBaseT Extender Series
Our series of HDBaseT extenders offers up to 4K/UHD at longer distances, remote receiver power capability, and options for control, distance, form factor, and connectors, so you can customize an installation with just the right features while reducing costs.
Atlona 4K/UHD Extender Series
Our HDMI signal extenders for long distance and extended distance transmission feature 4K/UHD capability and HDCP 2.2 copy protection pass-through. The new UHD-EX Series of extenders employ HDBaseT™ technology, with a range of models that feature 70-meter or 100-meter signal extension of video, multi-channel audio, 48-volt Power over Ethernet, and bidirectional Ethernet, IR, and RS-232, all over a single category cable.
- Extended distance HDMI extension Transmits HDMI signals up to 328 ft (100m) @ 1080P and 328 ft (100m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- AV, ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
- 4K/UHD capability full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Rear panel I/O connectors saves installation time and eliminates clutter
- Low-profile, 1 inch (2.5 CM) high quarter rack-width enclosure keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces