Converters and Scalers
Conversions Made Simple
With the alphabet soup of connectivity standards, resolutions and igital/analog conversions are not just confusing, they create obstacles in system design. Atlona solutions can simplify interchange between these standards. Our scalers enable seamless interchange between sources and displays with disparate resolutions. Our convertors help ease the transition from analog to digital.
Atlona Three-Input Scaler for HDMI and VGA Signals
The Atlona AT-HD-SC-500 is a scaler with built in 3x1 switcher for HDMI and VGA signals. It features two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with a 3.5mm audio connector. It features automatic display control using CEC, IP, and RS-232 plus auto input selection.
- 3X1 HDMI and VGA scaler allows HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Scaler with HDMI output scales output video signals up to 1080p @ 60 Hz and 1920x1200
- INPut resolution control choose preferred scaler input resolution from 800x600 to 1920x1200
- Automatic display control eliminates need for complex AV system control
- Automatic input selection selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control compatible with third-party control systems
- Front panel input selction and display control simplifies AV control for small meeting spaces