CLSO Switcher Series
The Atlona CLSO Series of switchers and matrix switchers address an array of AV switching, routing, and processing needs from classrooms with HDMI and legacy sources with long distance display runs to complex divisible spaces with different zones and separate display signals to the displays.
4K/UHD, 8x2 Multi-Format Matrix Switcher with Dual, HDBaseTTM and Mirrored HDMI Outputs
Designed to be the centerpiece of complex AV systems, the Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is an 8x2, 4K/UHD matrix switcher with multi-format signal-handling, Ethernet-enabled 100M HDBaseT™ extension, and advanced audio capabilities. It supports presentation space environments by providing three HDBaseT™ inputs, four HDMI inputs, one VGA analog video input and two HDBaseT outputs, each with a mirrored HDMI output. Ethernet-enabled, 328 ft. (100 m) HDBaseT signal extension routes control signals to the end-points along with PoE for remote extender device powering. The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is designed for conference rooms, classrooms and other dual display spaces or a single display room with teleconference codec.
- 8x2 Matrix switcher with HDBaseT and HDMI OUTPUTS Eight different sources may be switched to either of two outputs with mirrored HDBaseT/HDMI signals
- Three ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs Simplifies integration of remote sources by eliminating power supplies when used with PoE-powered transmitters; single category cable carries AV signals, control and power
- Four HDMI Inputs Ideal for sources located at the equipment rack. One multi-function analog input on 15-pin HD connector
- Two ethernet-enabled, HDBaseT outputs Extends control signals from third party control processors via HDBaseT along with 4K/UHD video, and audio through a single with cable 328 ft. (100 m) performance
- Audio output matrix mixer eliminates the need for complex external audio routing systems